Tuesday, August 21, 2007

September 14, 2007 will be 3 years since she died

I have not blogged for a long time. My life and mood since my dear Carol died has been much like a roller coaster, UP and DOWN. I bought a Harley and focused on "being cool" until my back gave out.

My new focus is on facing my grief and "fixing" things in my life that I feel are out of whack. OH that is a long list. More on that later (well maybe).

I have given up the Harley per Dr's orders and found a new hobby. Time to sell that toy and replace it with other toys. Why do I need toys? Did I ever grow up or am I trying to "replace" my loss? That is a struggle for me. There is no hobby that can replace my dear wife.

I feel I am making progress, well at least a little. This blog update is a start. Progress!!! That works for me, for now.

Ron

No comments: