Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Dear Bank of America......

You recently declined me credit because of my former spouse's actions in 1995. I recounted those events and you still declined me credit. My FICO score is currently 761. That is better than most, even after an ugly divorce.

You can do as you wich and since the internet is a free place to tell the world the truth, I can tell anyone and everyone that your company SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can "Lick my nutsack" and since my blind mother currently banks with you Morons, I will drive her to Regions bank after the holidays so she can move her money out of your bank. If you really wanted to deny credit to someone, you should go after my deadbeat ex-wife, you apparently would rather hold me accountable for her bad debts after over 13 years of divorce.

The nice thing about the internet and blogging is that I tell the entire world that you SUCK and there is nothing you can do to stop me.

The day Bank of America goes under will be a good day. Your company BLOWS.

2 comments:

Jan said...

My mom died 5 years ago this month. B of A kept sending credit card statements (nothing was owed) and "checks" for her to use. I called them time and time again to tell them to close the account. This was very difficult for me, and each time they said they were "sorry for my loss" and would close the account. Then the next month . . . a statement would come. This went on for over a year! It sounds like they are listening to you about as much as they listened to me! I am sorry for that . . .

Anonymous said...

I would also like to add Well Fargo to this list! They have a FEE for everything! we paid down a huge chunk of our mortgage...well m'am you have to pay $250 to re adjust your monthly payment to the new principle amount. You want to sell off a lot you split? oh yo have to pay $350 application fee for a lien release (and we still might not give it to you) plus a new appraisal since the one we just did a month ago won't count.... F%$"%*@#&*@kers