Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Life is good.......

Words that would not have rolled off my tongue nearly four years ago, I simply wanted to curl up and die. I have lived and learned so much since September 14, 2004...the day my true love died.

Carol, I will always love you but you were called to Heaven much to early. One day we shall meet again and I have no idea what it will be like but I know it will be much better than the pain and suffering here on Earth. So until then, just know that I love you and miss you but......I must make the best of what is left here for me.

I have a new doggie, her name is Penny. I am certain she was a gift from God. I have a new Lady in my life, her name is Jennifer, I am certain she is also a gift from God.

Life is good.....but I still miss you.

These songs are for Carol, Jennifer and Penny......I love you all!!!




No comments: