Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Maytag BLOWS

I will NEVER buy another Maytag appliance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They were bouhgt out a few years ago but still they can piss in my boots. I have an electric range that has had a problem since "DAY ONE" and they refuse to fix it (they do say there is a problem with that model). BIG FUCKING DEAL Maytag. Suck my nut sack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your Company BLOWS........

They won't fix it so they can lick me.....that POS goes out with a HUGE sign (as I promished them) When my Maytag Dishwaher, and my Neptune Washer and Dryer die, piss up a rope.....my money will not got to your Company.

Maytag BLOWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ron!

Don't hold back buddy!

Tell us how you really feel!

(From the guy who has hauled an old Magic Chef [Maytag] range, a Maytag dishwasher, and a Kitchen Aid refrigerator all to the dump in the last few months. Trouble is, there is only a manufacturer or two for all of these appliances, so the back part is the same. It's just the front and the name that differ.)

You can't win with appliances. Unless, of course, you do without them!

Keep smilin'!

Rob

Blue Eyes Crying said...

Rob
I hate companies that admit there is a problem but refuse to fix their products. I realize they are not required to anything unless the product is dangerous but it pissed me off when they admit the problem but refuse to address the shortcoming.

Whirlpool bought out Maytag, so to your point I have fewer choices. Whirlpool pretty much owns the world of appliances, the very reason I jumped to Maytag to begin with.

They can still LICK ME. I will vote with my cash next time I buy.

Ron

Anonymous said...

Aii...can't help you there....I am the Maytag Diva! Good luck with your battle at hand. Don't forget, there's worse things in life than a broken stove...

Take Care
Anja

Anonymous said...

I came to your blog because I hadn't heard from you in a while. Abby votes to take a big hairy shit on maytag's doorstep for you. She will also bite them with her 2 new teeth. LOl

Hope all is well for you. It looks like things are looking up and I couldn't be happier. Join the other widowed remarrieds, you know you want to...everybody's doing it....PEER PRESSURE.

Oh, and I'm go to try pissing up a rope later, that sounds interesting. LOL

Beth and Rick