Saturday, August 15, 2009

Midnight Madness........

Last night was "Midnight Madness" from 9 PM to 2 AM at the Drag strip and I made three passes and won all three races. I think I have created a Monster.....this car is SCARY FAST!!!! These are clips from the 330' mark.....the first pass I ran against a Ford Lightning and blew his doors off.




My second pass was against a Nissan 300Z and he was quick and I had traction problems when I launched (you can hear my tires spinning) but I still beat the rice rocket. Here is a clip of that run.




Back to the staging lanes after picking up my time slip.




Music I play in the staging lanes to get me pumped and ready to race.....



I will practice on Tuesday nights until mid-September when I will compete against other late model Hemi powered Chrysler built cars at Monster Mopar Weekend. I love the rush of hitting the traps at 107 to 110 MPH.

No comments: