Friday, August 21, 2009

Tuesday night racing

Test and Tune night at the track.....Car ran OK....not great but spanked a Bullet Mustang, an old El Camino ,a 6.0 powered GTO (That is a Corvette powered Pontiac) LOL and I spanked his ass too.....then there was the Neon SRT-4 Turbo and the Red Mustang with a supercharger...Opps the 300C kicked your ass!!!

Dead Bullet!!!!.......Fords are SLOW!!!!



A Chevy eaten Alive........he gave me a run though!!!



Now a Dodge Neon SRT-4 Turbo car.....these cars are "supposed" to be NASTY fast....the video proves otherwise....... I KILLED him......



A late model Goat.....What a joke!!!!!
A 'Vette 6.0 powered Pontiac GTO gets spanked by a 4200 LB luxury 4 door car




Last kill of the night.....a Red Mustang with a Supercharger....and I killed it...opps another Ford bites the big one!!!!



I kicked some ASS and took names, I love my 300C.....it runs faster than I thought it ever would.

No comments: