Monday, April 28, 2008

Blowin' off more steam

Awake early again, trying to blow off some steam. I am sick of people trying to get a free ride off of others. I hope when I get to my mother's house later today that her SCUMBAG neighbor is not home because I might just kick his sorry ass.

Instincts always seem correct, I didn't like him from day one and it proved right. I just need to set him straight. I shouldn't be put in this position but I cannot stand around while he takes advantage of my mother. I will do what must be done.

Back to blowin' off some steam........



BTW, Anyone remember this group or song? Nevermind, guess I am getting old, LOL. Name that group and song. Let me make it even harder, name that truck, doubt anyone can but go ahead, the insignia is in the video (OK,OK not fair because I used to work on those Gawdam monsters) Ugh, I hated trucks and their flat tires.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude,

As a Canadian boy, I for sure have to tackle this one...and it's easy.

That's my ole buddy Myles Goodwyn of April Wine singing and the song, of course, is "Enough is Enough".

I didn't watch the whole video, but I believe I glimpsed a Kenworth logo on that cabover. I did, however, note the Quebec tag hanging on the front bumper.

I used to drive a conventional cab Kenworth in the oilpatch in northern Alberta. It had a 6-71 jimmy with a 5 & 4. I could "urch" the drivers while bob-tailing. The outfit I was working for had mostly KW's, but also a conv. cab Peterbilt and one old Hayes. Both of those last were bed trucks.

Good tune - one of my favourites.

Sorry about your other difficulties. I've encountered the "banking" thing too. Bank's still open with my two oldest daughters, but it's closed to my brother and sister.

Take care and good luck sorting out these annoyances. Kind of sucks, don't it?

Rob

Blue Eyes Crying said...

Rob,
You win, I had to look twice myself. Was it a KW or PB? Yeah it was a Kenworth. I always hated cabovers because puting in a gallon of oil was such a pain in the ass.

I think most people would never guess that a truck such as this one would be strutting a six banger, not that they would even care.

Ron