Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Feel free to add me to your blog, and let me know if you would like me to add your blog

If you want to add me to you blog....feel free. If you want me to add you to mine, leave a comment with a link and I will add you to mine. I enjoy so many blogs and have learned much from so many. Below is what I posted on the YWBB.
---------------------------------
To fellow widow/widower bloggers, I read and “lurk” on many blogs. I would like to add links from my blog to other widow blogs but will not do that without permission of the blog owners.

If you wish (or don’t mind me adding) a link to your blog, either post a link here or send me a PM. For those of you that want to add a link to mine, feel free. I find the collective of our thoughts comforting and many of us post thoughts that either do not belong on the YWBB or we hesitate to post there.

If you want me to add a link to your blog, either post a link here or PM.

Ron

6 comments:

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

Here's mine. Elaine
http://www.ajourneywelltaken.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Add me too if you like.

anniegirl1138.wordpress.com

Stella said...

hey Ron...

I posted on the YWBB that you are more than welcome to add mine. :)

Or, maybe you just don't want to add mine. :(

But it's ok either way. :)

Love,
Stella

Blue Eyes Crying said...

Stella
I sent you an e-mail and added you. Busy?, Lazy?, you pick, LOL. Anyway, you have been added.

Ron

b said...

I'd like to be added.

relaxedalert.blogspot.com

-betsy

Stephanie Cooper said...

Here's mine:

http://westhillswidow.blogspot.com/


-Steph C from YWBB