Saturday, March 01, 2008

I needed to cry today so..............

I listened to this Alan Jackson song again.



Today was one of those beautiful days that Carol always loved. As I was driving along I began to wonder what we would have been doing together. My heart began to ache for Carol again and for the things we didn't get to do since she died that awful day in September 2004.

Thank you Carol for all the love and thanks Alan for helping the tears flow as I continue to grieve the loss of my beloved wife.

1 comment:

A Journey Well Taken: Life After Loss said...

I am sorry or your loss, and I know the Alan Jackson song you're referring to. My husband passed away in May of 2004 and I used to cry when I heard that song and watched the video of it, it's very powerful. May you be well. elaine