Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Any Stargate SG-1 fans?

I am a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 but I have not had cable TV since I married Carol in 1998 (long story for another post). Anyway, I can catch occasional reruns on broadcast but cannot get my "fix". I borrowed the first nine seasons on DVD from a friend last year and just recently returned the collection. (BTW, thanks for the loan).

Today, I bought season 1 at Wal-Mart and plan to buy all 10 seasons over the next few months. I don’t watch much TV but I do enjoy certain shows and Stargate SG-1 is one of my favorites. I will be happy when I have all 10 seasons.

I also have the first 3 seasons of Stargate Atlantis, which I like even more, but season 4 is not due out until around October 2008. I hope it runs as long as Stargate SG-1.

Any other fans out there?

Ron

No comments: