Saturday, March 08, 2008

The market did it again, go figure?

Dow
-146.70
-1.22%
11,893.69
NASDAQ
-8.01
-0.36%
2,212.49
S&P
-10.97
-0.84%
1,293.37

I know this is going to sound awful but since I bailed out at 13K I want the market to drop like a rocket. When it is stable again (I think it will tank around 10ish) then I will come back and reap a harvest.

Yup, I am a Bear right now. When the market changes, I will become a Bull again. What difference does it make either I growl or I am full of shit? Been told both many times, LOL, and I know both are true. Bear......Bull.....either way just keep an eye out.

Today I say bear, tomorrow is another day where it could change to Bull or Bullshit. Oh wait.....now it is Saturday, we have to wait a few days for it to start over again......damn.

More rantings tomorrow, assuming I am still kicking (OK morbid widow humor). One sleeplesss widower signing off in the wee hours, but I promise I will be back to "mess" with you again.

Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a known fact for farmers that if the regular folks are suffering with a recession, times are good for us, the farmers. I hope you'll hang on tight...I am ready for a fattened bankaccount! Let us all be rich..ha ha. Anja