Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Single again

I am getting used to the idea of being single again. I have not felt single since I met Carol. When I met Carol I really had no intentions of marriage again but she stole my heart.

My life since her death has been an emotional roller coaster. The highs wonderful, the lows dreadful, I have learned many things about grief and that much of my grief I dealt with in negative ways. I can concentrate on my own defects and self-improvement now. That is a difficult task when you are emotionally investing heavily in a LDR. I really tried but it was a strain for both of us.

So I am single again until a sneaky woman like Carol catches me off guard. Actually being relieved of that pressure is starting to help me relax and work on me for a change.

No comments: