Thursday, January 03, 2008

I wish I was not sick......but I am ....

There is a part of me that hopes and dreams that I am sick enough that I will join Carol soon. She treated me with such regard. One of the few that was honest with me. That was huge for me. I will likely need many more tests, but I really don’t want tests if I am really going to die anyway.
I am really OK dying, my problem is letting go of friends that have some problem with whatever I may have done when I was alive. That really bothers me, but nothing I can do about it.
So for anyone that has a problem with me, that is on you. I am at peace with my impending death. You must deal with the rest, just not my problem. Good luck with that.
Ron

4 comments:

~TigereyeSal~ said...

This is me sending you hugs- I hear pain and anger in your post and just wanted to reach out.

You make a difference in many lives, and I hope you will continue to do so; I also hope you will find peace in your journey, wherever that may be.

Sally

Anonymous said...

Ron....

Don't let this bullshit hold you down. My neighbor had cancer 23 years ago, and she beat it!

Don't give up.

Barbie

Anonymous said...

(((Ron)))
While there is life there is a chance. Take those tests, worst case you will have a better understanding of where you stand, best case there is hope. Life is challenges. You've had your share, so whats one more. You owe it to yourself to give yourself a chance to heal. If the picture is truely dim, then you owe it to yourself to spend the time how ever you want.

Sending you hugs, good thoughts and prayers.
Benita

Rob said...

Ron,

Speechless. Sending you positive vibes and wishes for a better tomorrow.

Take care.
Rob