Tuesday, January 22, 2008

"What the hell was I thinking?"

I did something today that I really regret. No details, I just wish I hadn't done it. I guess we learn from our mistakes and boy did I make one. I actually wrote it on my calender to remind of what a lapse is judgement can result in. Learn RON LEARN, DUH.

On another front, I exited the stock market for the most part. I simply wanted to stop the bleeding. I lost my ass last week and I do not see anything that leads me to have any faith in the next 12-18 months. We are going into a recession!!!!! I was in some solid funds and will likely buy them back when the market hits bottom. I think the DOW will drop below 10,000 in the next few months. It might get worse than that.

I am going to sit on the sidelines and wait and when the time is right, I will jump back in. It is going to get ugly folks.

I will probably write more on the subject but I hope you are all bracing for bad times, they are coming. The market cycles and the elevator is going down.

No comments: