Monday, January 28, 2008

Where is the real Ron and what did you to him?

I actually went to bed at a reasonable hour last night and apparently slept restfully. I recall coughing some but that is getting better too. I am starting to feel human again.

For those of you that have been very sick, you might relate to that feeling. I might add, it feels damned good to finally start feeling better!!!! So for those of you out there that are "sicky", I wish you speedy recoveries.

The weather here is supposed to be decent today and then turn to crap by the end of the week (as in sleet and snow) so today is the day for me to get things done.

One last thing: keep your eye on the economy. The world markets are in turmoil and with good reason, our economy is in trouble. I bailed out of my investments last week and retreated to high ground. I still think the elevator is going down, down, down. Is GW's token tax rebate going to send you to Target or Wal-mart to spend money? Didn't think so, what an effiing idiot.

My point is, I am no expert but I bailed into consertive investments because I am convinced that the next 12 to 18 months are going to be ugly and want to pass that worry to my friends. My plan is to ride to the bottom and then jump back in.

OK, one last funny/sad note I just saw on the news, some dumb ass posted an ad on "Craigs list" for a "hit man", alrighty then, just caught a few details but "she" is now wanted and I had to laugh because CL is such a joke anyway and now they let you search out "hitmen"???? WTF is wrong with this picture?

Only in America!!!!!

Happy trails

Ron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Ron; I think (as an outsider) that Dubya has completely destroyed the US, morally and on the economic level.

Someone, please stop him.

It's not the American people, it's the government..where, I guess, if you have enough money, you bribe a little, you get to become president.

I really hope that for all the hardworking citizens, the fall out of his antics will be kept to a minimum.

Good luck with your investments:)

Anja