Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Not sure who reads my blog but.......

I have been sick and still am, so I am taking a break. I feel like crap and need to recover. I am not really sure who reads my blog anyway but I really do feel crappy, so if you do enjoy what what I write, please check back in and comment if you want.

I just do not have the energy to post my mostly useless entries and need to nurse myself back to health, I am not sleeping well, I am just not sleeping so I think anything I might post might be even more useless than ever before. How is that for honesty?

Anyway, for the few who read, send me good vibes please, I just do not feel good but I will be back when I feel better. I do thank the kind words of support that I have received. I am just SO sicky and tired but do appreciate your support.


Ron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A suggested resolution for 2008:

Stop caring so much what others think about you. Go outside yourself and seek to help others unconditionally.

Phyllis S said...

I enjoy your postings. Found you through the YWBB. Take care of yourself. What you have is nothing to play around with. Come back when you feel like it.

Anonymous said...

Ron,

Wishing you improved health and strength in the new year and always. May God watch over you and protect you always in everything that you do. Feel better soon

Laurayne and Ferdinand Velasco
Former YWBB'ers