Friday, December 14, 2007

I was going to delete my blog but........

It is mine and I can do with it whatever I want. I know a few people read it from time to time. Life marches on in spite of hurtful things that happen.

The world is not a fair place and I am sure I will get hurt again, the names and places will just change. Sometimes even when you are loving, caring, and a very giving person life still serves you a shit sandwich.

I brushed my teeth and washed out my mouth and hope I don't get another shoved in my mouth for a very long time.

3 comments:

Rob said...

Ron,

Glad you re-considered. I was checking back to see whether or not I should delete the bookmark to your blog and lo and behold - it was back.

I'm sorry that you're on a down swing right now. Without knowing any of your specific circumstances, I do know that these down swings can happen from time to time.

I also know that in my case, things eventually turn themselves around and, most times, things work themselves out. It's hard to keep smilin' - especially with a mouth full of "shit sandwich" - but sometimes that's our best defense.

Anyways, wishing you all the best and hope you have better days ahead. Life can be good; we just have to keep looking for the good.

Take care.
Rob

Blue Eyes Crying said...

Rob,
Thanks for the encouraging reply. Things will be fine.

I have too many variables and consumed myself in trying to resolve issues. The light bulb finally came on and I am purging my life of things that I had no control over. That alone is helping more than I could have imagines.

Thanks again,

Ron

Betts4 said...

Don't delete. I am a young widow and write on my blog almost everyday, whether any reads it or not. I have learned that lots of people read it that don't comment.

The blog has helped me as a healing process. To be angry, sad, frustrated and keep memories alive. I can be down, up or bleh on it as I write. I look back on other blog posts and remember. I post pics of my husband and tell stories about him. It helps.

Keep writing!