Friday, December 14, 2007

Introducing my number one "QUIT smoking" supporter.


This sassy thing is giving me the support to QUIT the cigs.
Not sure if she was trying to dodge me or just show off her ass, who cares.
We had lunch, then she helped me at Target to select new bed sheets and comforter set for my bed. She wanted to see where I fly and crash my airplanes, not much action there because it was cold.
We watched a movie at her house, but I was so tired she woke me up and sent me packing. She wanted me to see her daughter's band performance tonight but could see I was just too tired.
Tomorrow is up in the air because we are due to get 4-6 inches of snow in the next 24 hours. Anyway, things are going better than in the first week or so. Just have to see what happens, but she does have a nice ass, LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope she helps with the smokes. She is a looker too. How old is she?

Anonymous said...

You are sure playing the widower card well....and getting lots of pussy along the way. Way to go!!!