Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Prayers for Miriam

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Please join me in praying for Miriam, she is Alicia's dear mother and she is undergoing cancer surgery as I write this post. My heart breaks for Alicia as she waits for the conclusion of the surgery and ultimately speaking with the surgeons.

I would encourage anyone who reads this to leave a comment that might bring comfort to the entire family in their time of need.

Miriam, I am praying for you!!!! May God guide the surgeon's hands as they try to heal your broken body.

4 comments:

M Kellhofer said...

I'm so sorry for all the pain this family is going through. (((Alicia))) You and your mother are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

Take comfort in the moments of joy that you have and will share with your Mom. God's gift of life is fleeting as we all know too well. But it is a treasure while we have it.
I pray that your Mother's surgery is helpful, that they can make her comfortable and finally that your strength and joyous spirit can withstand this latest trial.

Anonymous said...

It is so frightening when a parent is sick, no matter what your age and how "grown up" you think you may be. Please know that you're not alone. Please know that your mom raised a strong and compassionate woman who will now be her strength when she needs it the most. Please know that this is a burden you do not have to shoulder alone because we, the people you have helped at the board, will cary you. Many hands make light work and provide comfort when needed most.

((((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

I just read the post about your mom's surgery and the good news and am so thankful for the relief you must be experiencing. You don't know me, but I wanted to send some thoughts and prayers for strength, quick recovery, peace and comfort.