Wednesday, December 26, 2007

No more distractions

I have been distracted for the last couple of months. I just cannot afford to let this happen any longer. I found many years ago that using "to do" lists helped keep me focused.

For the first time in several months, I made a new list and it is so long, I had to break it down into several smaller lists. It was just too overwhelming, so I have multiple lists.

This is about is about putting distractions behind and focusing on things I need to do, want to do. It is progress, one "to do" list item at a time.

I plan to keep posting to my blog, as I have found this relaxes me and therapeutic.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It relaxes me too.

Barb

Blue Eyes Crying said...

Hi Barb,
Do I know you? Glad you read my blog. Just wondering how you found me? Are you from the YWBB? If so, send me a PM so I know who you are